there are some reasons why I'm not updating this blog.
there's so much to tell, yet I keep refraining myself from posting,
or even writing/typing an entry.
ONE of the reason is,
nothing good will come out of it.
I'm not really in a stable mood.
I'm not really being myself lately and it's hard.
"Dan sesungguhnya Kami telah menciptakan manusia dan mengetahui apa yang dibisikkan oleh hatinya dan Kami lebih dekat daripada urat lehernya."
(Al Qaaf:16)
to do justice for this entry,
I just wanna say.. do know that
I really miss my home (but not the house of course)
I love my family, especially my mom (even if I don't look like it)
I miss my friends (whether they believe it or not)
I miss my diligent self
I miss my motivated self
I miss my full-of-faith self
I miss my a-faithful-friend self
I want to love my friends unconditionally again please.
Okei, that's all.
Wallahu'alam.
P.S: sometimes I think, I don't understand human. One thing for sure, they are mostly a shameful opportunist and manipulative.
2 comments:
Assalamualaikum, Imiss you too!
i pun miss u sgt2..kwat atikah tajul!!kte lagi cket jeh lagi, sme2 kwatkn smngt..
ak paham..
Post a Comment