adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Blame game

Sometimes, when I feel hurt or annoyed, i tend to direct the energy towards blaming myself instead. For example, today I felt someone was intentionally trying to annoy me. So I thought to myself, maybe I annoyed that person too many a time already that that person felt the need to do that to me. Or when someone hurt me, whether intentionally or not, I would think that hmm maybe I hurt other people somewhere some time and this is the way Allah wants to give me a lesson and a reminder. 


Most of the times, it helps me calm myself. But some other times, I question whether it is good for my mental health or not. Because sometimes that thoughts spirals into self-loathing and makes me feel unworthy, useless and unloved. 


Idk.

No comments: