adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happiness is..

People say happiness is a state of mind.

We create it ourselves.

It comes from within.


In my current state, all I can say is happiness is a fleeting moment. Happiness is temporary. Blegh who doesn't know that already huh? Fortunately sadness is temporary too. Everything in this world is.


I haven't been in peace with myself lately. True happiness feels like far-fetched. I cling onto external sources like food, entertainment, rest.. but those things never really satisfy me. At the end of the day, I am still back to square one.


I'm just.. not happy T.T


I shouldn't be unhappy, but I am.


Anyhow.. Deep down inside I know.. my heart is sick. It is full of impurities. I nurture almost all the negativities thrown at me. I know what I need to do, but everything feels so heavy. I am full of sins. I want to return my heart to Him for He is the only One who can cure me. Oh Allah, give me inayah.


My heart yearning for peace. All I want is peace.


Peace out.

No comments: