adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Blog not found

Bismillah & Assalamualaikum

While I'm on blogger, I thought I'm gonna do what I've been wanting to do since forever but was so attached to many things that I can't bring myself to do it.

I can be a very complicated person right.

I changed the URL to this blog. Like FINALLY! Yay
I am free from those attachments yayyyer

The real reason is that, for years I've realised that 'soutussalam' is a name of some greater things, like a nasyid group and other good islamic blogs with constant flow of good islamic knowledge etc. And mine, is just, meh. And my blog is supposed to be very personal and it is of course full of flaws. But I got visitors from all over the world seeking for.. well better things. Sorry.

And the reason I didn't do it before, is.. I thought it would be a lot of work. Haha turns out, you just have to change one thing and everything follows. Duhh.

Ok, so..

"Daisy by Night" is a name inspired by a telenovela (I forgot the title because I didn't follow it though) where this ugly main character turns pretty every day with the help of a magic mirror (but turns back to normal at nightfall), and she has this beauty product she made by herself and she simply named it "Juliana by Night" and I really like the idea of the name. I may remember it wrongly though, because I just happened to watch that one episode mihihi.

And as you can see from the banner and my profile picture, I love daisies.. because I actually love chamomiles but daisy have a cuter name and they look pretty the same to me (though chamomile actually looks cuter) hahaha ok I know so silly. XD

So at night, I am a cute white flower. Mihmihmih.

Ok that's all.

No comments: