Semalam tiba2 bitter. Dan terbuat satu entry yang bitter sangat. Reminiscing the past. The past did make me a bitter person, but no doubt I'm trying to be better everyday. Pahit pahit pahit oi~ Eheh mujur tak gatal tangan tekan 'publish'. Lepastu scroll down blog private, terjumpa satu short entry dated Nov last year yang buat hati terhibur. Macam ni entrynya..
Engkaulah ribut engkaulah taufan. Tapi engkau juga air yang menenangkan. Ehhhhhh?
Semalam. Aku mimpi.
Salam mak orang.
Tak gosok gigi.
Ey mimpi pun pandai nak komedi.
Eheh ok thank you lah buat saya tergelak . hihi
Kalau orang tanya your life more of a comedy or drama,
I would likely say comedy.
I don't like drama.
That's why I rarely watch dramas.
You.. okeilah I... might relate it to my own's life
lepastu terpengaruh lebih2 dengan emosi!
dramatizing everything in my life~
Macam koranglah. Bahahaha okei bai.
Cukuplah dengan drama yang originally ada dalam diri.
Tak perlu nak cari bahan sokongan dan modul sangat.
*Cakap kat diri sendiri.*
Oh and 'nother entry I wish to share
Ahah I found something about being a realist.
The Negative Pole is -Supposition. The motto of this Pole is, "I suppose so". The person guesses and assumes that everything is OK, and I do mean everything. The last thing a person in this Pole wants to do is show disrespect or contempt. Since such a person sees all sides to every issue, there is little progress in understanding that can occur. People in this Pole are unable to come to a conclusion, and then build on that. Every alternative is seen as equally respectable, so they are wishy-washy. Such people are uncommitted to any particular action, so it is possible for them to be persuaded easily. They will go along with just about anything. When they talk, they ramble endlessly, unable to get to the point. If you ask a person in -Supposition a question to which you expect a simple yes or no answer, you will likely get a lengthy, roundabout discourse that explores every aspect of the question but which arrives at no answer.
this sounds just like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment