adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Monday, June 4, 2012

Rational

Bismillah and Assalamualaikum.


Everyone is in a constant battle within self

I used to see myself as someone who is very rational (taktahulah kalau aku perasan lebih ke tak). And I used to wonder how could someone actually have the heart to act irrationally, be selfish and choose to hurt others. Worse come to worst, I would only be crying alone or crying myself to sleep or if I'm lucky enough, on someone else's shoulder (those were the days when I were surrounded with compassionate friends and acq.). But that was definitely years ago. Nowadays, it's getting harder and harder for me to rationalize myself. I need way longer time to be able to calm myself down when negative feelings hit me. And I feel like sulking and giving up and being negative more and more frequent now. I hate this feeling. Being rational have been something so distant from me. Are things really getting tougher, or my heart is getting weaker? Or should I say.. harder?

Mungkin dulu dosa tak sebanyak sekarang.
Astagfirullah.. Guide me Ya Allah.. don't let me go astray.. I need You.. :(

Next time when we see someone, let's ask ourselves,
"What has he done secretly to please Allah? Is it better than mine?"

No comments: