adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random me II

All I WANT to judge is myself, really.
Just so you know.

And do know,
when I say "It's okay, don't worry."
Trust me, it's not a lie.
It's okay, please don't worry about that!

But if just after that I react oppositely,
there must be something else happened then.
Ask. Don't just assume, please :)

The more I say, the more I hurt others.
It has always been that way.
Shush me if you must, please!

Distance sometimes kills.

I know I am not a reliable friend.
I am just not that kind of person, even how hard I try.

So, can I stop trying by now?
Naah~ maybe I just need some times to regain my energy,
to try harder :)

People are leaving,
because there is something wrong about my attitude.
I'm sorry for everything.

People are staying,
because they have such a golden heart to forgive and accept me.
Thanks for always :)

.

No comments: