adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm just upset

I am sorry.

I'm just upset these few days.
Everything seems out of place here,
and some things are still out of hand,
I am still not good in managing my own timetable,
and my health condition is not really at its best,
I still have problems with priorities.

And I need some time for myself.


Apart of me is trying to pull myself away from people.
But I don't push people away either.

To those who tried to understand,
to those who tried not to hate me,
to those who made me feel better,
to those who stay,
to those who wait,
to those who care,


Thanks for always, thanx for real.
No matter where you are,
I am grateful for your presence.

Ubat Hati Ada 5 Perkaranya. (1) Baca Quran dan maknanya (2) Solat malam
(3) Berkumpul dengan orang soleh (4) Perbanyak berpuasa (5) Zikrullah

No comments: