adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Friday, January 30, 2026

The Most Beautiful Breakup Story

I was so heartbroken after my initial watch of 2521 final episode (year 2022), that I was bawling my eyes out the whole episode, plus some minutes after it ended. I continued pining for hee do and yi jin for months, if not years. 


I wanted them to be together again so much but also understood why they just could not. And that's what broke me. Wanting it so badly, at the same time knowing full well why I should not feel that way, but still the feeling was too big I feel like fighting for it or I'll regret it, but in the end, I cannot do anything about it because it is not up to me. Ahhhh the dilemma between knowing and choosing what's good/better for you, or simply what your heart wants at that moment. Brain vs heart.


I was like: why naheedo why baekyijin why, and then like: it's okay I understand, but then: why won't you fight for it?? Why do you choose this pain? Why why why. And repeat. The pain made me wanted to erase the whole episode 16, to the point I kinda regretted watching it. 


I still bawled my eyes out when din was watching it last 2 years (he was curious after hearing how it broke me so much). But I made a mistake of trusting netflix's English [cc] subtitle. So bad that it failed to convey the exact messages and feels from the drama. booo. So the feels kinda fell short for din. Or maybe he's just not into this kind of drama?


Today I rewatched episode 16 with a proper English subtitle. Still a crying mess watching the whole episode T.T but it is not painful anymore. I think I gained more clarity & understanding on their breakup without the pain masking my thoughts.


I applause the writer for writing the most beautiful breakup sequence I've ever experienced. 

No comments: