adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Chain

Sometimes I don't have the strength.
Sometimes I forgot.

But I've said it before.
And I go back on my own words.
Time and time again.

This invisible chain that hold me dear.
Feels like it is helping me stand.
But no. Allah tak redha.
It deceives me. It deceives you.
It deceives everyone.

It is not the right chain.
Allah tak redha.

You don't want to know the answer.
But I wanted to say it,
whenever I have the strength.
I'll say it again.

I want to break free from this invisible chain.
Because this is not the right chain.
Allah tak redha.

It should be the right chain,
or no chain at all.

The right one, or no.
No chain at all.
No chain at all.
No chain at all.






No comments: