adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Interview

Yesterday doesn't went well.
Every decision seems wrong.
Every plan went kaput.
It was miserable and my health didn't help.
and I only have myself to blame.
I am not disappointed with what I got in the end,
I am disappointed with myself only.
But I know things Allah allowed to happen were for reasons.
What happened yesterday was a lesson.
at least I came to learn more of what and where I lack.
Which is, very much.

No pain, no gain.

But sorry if I disappoint anyone.
Thank you very much to those who were very helpful and supportive.

I need not to explain any further.
Not really in the mood and it may not even be necessary.
Only I know why exactly I am the way I am.
Only I know how it feels to be me.
People can only judge, accept, hate, love
or help.

Game over.
Restart.

I still have to keep braving another given day.
Keep striving to be better each day.
Asking Allah for forgiveness
and forgive my own shortcomings and mistakes.

No comments: