adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Friday, August 16, 2013

Cheesy.

Dear e'in,
the truth is, you are one of the best things that ever happened to me.
You wouldn't believe it, I love you too much all these years I could never say it right.
I was so attached to you I hurt myself too many a time.
I used to be so afraid that you were just a sweet dream that I wouldn't wake up to.
But now I've realised you were there, always, up till today.
Thank you thank you thank you for always being there for me.
Accept my shortcomings and flaws, the way I am. Correct me when I'm wrong.
Believe in me when I couldn't find the reason to.
Put in all your efforts to understand me. You were there in my ups and downs.
I regret the days that I couldn't be a better friend for you.
Even these words won't do you justice.

I regret the times I thought we had to go on our separate ways in life.
I regret we couldn't be as close as we were once before.
I regret the days I chose to learn to live without you
just because I thought you had enough of me.
I regret the days I didn't choose you over the other
just because I thought you wouldn't care.
I regret the days I decided to misunderstand you.
I know I was wrong. I was wrong in so many things.
I am sorry for all the hurts I've ever done to you.

You are special in almost every way, you deserved all the love in this world.
I admire you so much just like everyone else but I had my ego and I wouldn't show it.
You're just too good to be true, I had a hard time believing you are mine.
You're a gift I treasured much, forever.

Now, I might not have another day to tell you all these things.
You always have a special place in my heart
no one could ever replace
though it never shows
it's true
you do.

Thank you Ya Allah..
I want to be with her together in Jannah..
Ameen.

No comments: