I'd always look at them and their friendship with full admiration and a lil envy.
It's been almost four years,
and I've never stop wishing that I could be among them, be one of them..
They complete each other amazingly.
They can go as crazy as they want with each other.
They could just be themselves with each other.
Together through thick and thin, showers and sunshines.
And I know, I'm not the only one that feels this way about them.
I am secretly in love with their colourful friendship all this long.
A moment with them was just like a granted wish.
Not that mine are not good enough.
I'm thankful with everything that I have,
and appreciate everyone around me with everything that I could give.
Maybe it's just me and my admiring nature.
Ps. Ustazah Rubiah pernah kata, kalau nak tahu friendship kita diberkati Allah atau tak, friendship tu akan kekal sampai ke tua walaupun nantinya berjauhan. Dan kalau nakkan friendship yang diberkati, kena selalu saling ingat-mengingatkan ke arah kebenaran dan kesabaran. Bila kawan salah tegur, bukan cakap belakang. Bila gaduh cepat2 selesaikan, bukan canang buruk dia ke orang. Dan bukan bersama atas sebab keduniaan semata-mata.
And I'd live long enough to learn that these words are nothing but the truth.
Pss. Kekerapan update blog menandakan stress.
No comments:
Post a Comment