adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Monday, June 18, 2012

privatisation

Bismillah and Assalamualaikum.

I've just sat for an exam today. Adv. marine chemistry. Fyuh, I'm glad we did a study group yesterday. Sangatlah membantu lagi2 di kala kena siapkan assignment sekali. Walaupun I know i could do better, I think i did quite good, for my own record that is. Compared to last time. Hurmm adakah aku memang orang yang mudah puas hati?

Em btw, i think i've decided to keep my blog private. It is no longer a blog la kan kalau macam tu. It shall remain as my diary and my diary only. Because i don't think this blog of mine has been what i've wanted it to be.. meaning, this blog doesn't bring as much good to the readers as i wanted it to be. Well, sebab musababnya pastilah dari dalam diri aku sendiri kan..

I don't have much sound opinions anymore, like I used to. Or so I think (Perasan). And kalau takde benda baik nak cakap, baik diamkan. Atau kalau butuh sungguh, ngomong sama tangan sendiri aja. Atau sama dinding2 yang bertelinga  itu.. waduhh~ (eh makcik indon celup, yang ko nyampuk nape?) he okei x kelakar langsung.

Plus, i don't have the feelings of being in anyone eyes any more, or even wanting to, other than those who want to be in my eyes. 

I've had enough of this world. Even if it just mere words, I really hope i can get rid more of duniawi things, part by part. And all the unwanted feelings attached to them. 

So AWOP, you're now an exclusive thing, just for my eyes only. I want to keep you exclusive for now (for how long i don't know). Quit wanting the world Atikah!

Wallahu'alam

No comments: