adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sluggish

Bismillah and Asalamualaikum

Salam Jumaat ^___^
It's Friday again, full of barakah insyaAllah. I plan to make this a quick update before I proceed with my assignments.

My access to UKM-Jaring keep being denied lately, making me upset almost all the time. Should learn so much to be capable of fighting my sluggishness when working without the internet. It's hard! But not impossible right???? *sigh* And I don't really like working on others' PC or laptop wuwuw T.T Have faith, mesti ada hikmah semua ni berlaku. Two days ago I was making a big deal (within myself) about my friends having a twitter account which I do not know of.. maybe that's one of the reasons Allah tarik nikmat internet tu. Bagi sedar banyak2 semua itu dunia saje. Wallahu'alam.

I also woke up being upset this few days because of stuffy nose, soar throat AND some minor body aches of which I dun even know why. Someone has made me promise to take a very very very good care of my health because dia dapat mimpi buruk about my bones being ruptured. Huhu I do suspect myself having arthritis.. but still can't find time to see the doctor. Thanx for worrying about me anyway :)

I went to check for my current kerabunan and my specs' power, because I felt uneasy and tired wearing them more than an hour. It turns out, the lens kiri terlebih power untuk silau, so cahaya masuk melebih-lebih. They said I should change my lens. On the other hand, lens kanan takde langsung silau, but according to the optometrist it's okei because the silau on my right eye is not obvious. But I think I won't change my specs or the lenses because I need to use the money on other things.

Last week, a friend of mine, a new sister in faith, came to my place untuk belajar solat. Was happy and nervous at the same time. It's a new experience for me too :)

I was never good at statistic.. and I really dun wanna have to use it anymore. Huhu buku pun dah letak jauh2 kat rumah orang.. teehee sorry~ Tapi subjek Dr Liew macam.. macam.. macam kena pakai. Btw, last night I think I gave up with MATLAB. I can't bring myself to understand and make it useful for me. Huhu kinda devastating cause I really want to be able to use it for my convenience later in life.

AlasMejaBaru
First time hias meja sendiri. Selama ni I keep my meja plain and practical (without any hiasan) and I kinda hate alas meja. But maybe I need new environment.. hehe it's weird when I'm being girly.

Hurm lastly, my semangat is deteriorating~ Must freshen up! Fight fight fighting!

Saya pernah mendengar orang berkata:
"Aku tidak boleh hidup tanpa Facebook. Internet."
Tetapi berapa ramaikah yang rasa seperti kesesakan nafas,
tatkala dia sedar dia sedang melewat-lewatkan pengabdian kepadaNya?
~HA
Rindu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam gi tukar cermin mata nnt mak bayar. jgn rosakkan mata, itu anugerah Allah. janji dgn mak takecare yr self baik2. miss u

ka said...

wasalam.. I promise! specs tu takpe.. bukan pakai selalu. hehe :P