Bismillah and Assalamualaikum.
Salam Jumaat :)
1. Time is ticking away. I can't seem to forgive myself yet. I'm still wishing that I could turn back time and make things right. But I've done what I did and said what I've said. Please, forgive me.
2. I'm having slight fever, minor cold and cough. I think it's due to lack of water. I restrained myself from drinking too much water so that I won't have to go to the bathroom too often when I'm working. Not good people, not good. Plus, I think air-conditioner gives dehydrating effect, no? Anyway, I won't do that again. InsyaAllah.
Dear, please don't forget to drink loads of water when you're working in an air-conditioned room, especially for long hours.
3. My mom is not feeling very well too. I'm sorry I can't be there to help you around the house :(
Hopefully they're not symptoms for anything serious. Wish you'll feel better quickly. Ameen.
4. Amir just had an accident while riding on his motorcycle. Luckily no major injury. Alhamdulillah. Get well soon my brother.
5. I wanted to make one for you myself. But....
6. I'm sorry to disappoint everyone.
7. I'm home. But not really.
8. I make mistakes every single day. Obvious ones.
9. Pink hydrangea when the soil is acidic. Blue hydrangea when the soil is basic. ( I'm not sure if I remember it right, but I think I read about this in my chemistry textbook some times during high school)
10. I should be sleeping already. Hopefully I'll feel better when I wake up later. Ameen.

2 comments:
it doesnt matter how much u make mistakes, it just how much u have learned.=)
i miss your smile.^______^
Eh awak!! huhu xperasan ada komen..
betul3, yg penting ap yg kte belajar dari ap yg jadi.. kn kn?
I miss your sunny smiles tooooooo! ^_________________^
Post a Comment