adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Focus point

Bismillah and Assalamualaikum

One thing about me, I am soooo lack of focus. And so fickle-minded at the same time. **The more I try to focus, the more drowsy I become. Hehee typical!** Since I don't really have a commitment for this time around, like an assignment or a job, I plan to learn as many thing I could under given time and energy. Plan. Planning on polishing my Arabic language, Tajwid (nama2 hukum), Fiqh, Ibadah, Maths, Chemistry, English, Photoshop, etc.. And I plan to learn new skills like sewing, or baking, or web-designing, or using Adobe Illustrator. (Besarnya cita2~!)

But I'm doing it not in a smart way I think *sigh*. I never focus on any. One day I was reading a book about Fiqh, after several pages I put it down because I fell asleep. Another day, I read another book, La Tahzan but still just for some pages only. The next day I decided to play with numbers so I did Sudoku as my pastime, neglecting all other books. Yesterday, when I try to continue reading those books, suddenly I think I need to improve my English vocabs and comprehension (as I'll be working soon iA and English is crucial! and I know I am still in sec. school level -__-"). So I reread Anne of Green Gables. So now, nothing is really accomplished *yet* here~

*sigh*

I need to learn to set priorities and goals and learn to follow them with discipline & determination.
Ne?

No comments: