adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

competition.

Do know, it's not my competition. It's yours.
I refuse to compete, just because you wanted me to.

..and Munirah said I am one rebellious girl.
Bismillah and Assalamualaikum.

It is going to rain soon, the wind is so strong right now. It's March already. I am still doing my revision since yesterday, for tonight's Marine Productivity paper, and my pace is SUPER slow.. I was so thirsty just now so I boil water in a pot, because I don't have a kettle. I have major problem with not getting distracted by all the clickable links on my internet browser *sigh* one minute I was checking words on the Google Translate and the next I am already elsewhere checking how to grow herbs in your own garden. Ish! **Focus please!!**

And suddenly now I am writing an entry!

Hurm, the baby hamsters have started fighting, yet only every once in a while. Maybe it's already time to give them away, to separate them. Uh oh today Kak Ary (I think I'm her only friend calling her "kak" hoho) is coming to stay with me for a period or two here. Heheh it's always good to have her company :) By the way, my blog is singing Alone from Gensoumaden Saiyuki for some reasons (and mainly because I really miss the person I got this song from and those times..). Sorry, pause it if the music annoys you.. :)

Oh it's drizzling already!

“O Allaah, (bring) beneficial rain clouds. Ameen”
(Bukhari – Fathul-Bari 2/518)


And a fierce KRAKOOOM!!~ just now.

“Glory is to Him Whom thunder and angels glorify due to fear of Him. Ameen~"



The rain is getting slightly heavier now. Okei I think I should stop and continue my revision, now! (hoho so many NOWs). Don't forget to say a prayer after the rain too ;)


"If you have the spirit of understanding everything and taking it in a proper way, you will enjoy every second of life whether its  'Pleasure' or 'Pressure'"



No comments: