adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Friday, February 18, 2011

stuttering misunderstanding

Bismillah and Assalamualaikum.

Just a quick update.


Of health.

I noticed lately
I have trouble focusing my vision
(as in the focus does not last long and I have to try focusing several times),
and trouble pronouncing words properly when talking.
Yet not to the level of stammering or stuttering, I think.

And these only happen sometimes.
Can someone give me some ideas for my symptoms?
Or it's really nothing?




Of a person.


Yes it yours but you don't have to be that possessive. 
You did say "Amek je lah"
that day, THAT evening.


...
..
.
Okay I should not write about it now
cause I am not in a very nice mood.
I might accidentally say something provocative.
Or maybe I should not even write about it ever.

Anyway,
I am here apologizing.
We are really sorry that we misunderstood your remarks.
And carelessly do as we like.
(^^.")




Wasalam'alaikum wbt.

No comments: