adakah masih ada rasa malu?

drp Umran bin Husain ra, Rasullulah telah bersabda
'malu tidak mendatangkan sesuatu kecuali yg baik'
(riwayat bukhari)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

pile up

I am too emotional to write anything nice today.
But i still wanna write.
Emotions piling up and there is no way to let them out.
Because I KNOW the consequences.
Because I know I shouldn't.
Because I know I might hurt others' feelings.
Because I know i will hate myself later if I do.

If only I DON'T know and just do things impulsively.
And everyone will still understand
that i don't mean to,
that i was just having one of my bad days,
and everyone will just smile and give me a pat on the back
and tell me they understand.

At least for today.
At least for this once.


OH ITs JUST PMS.
P.S: We don't want a new car. WE NEED a better house!!

No comments: